Saturday, January 6, 2007

Final Concept



This slideshow is designed to give you an insight into my final concept. I have produced an animated video to help present my concept to my audience in order to best help them to understand my idea.

I also considered how i could incorporate my concept into other areas. For example the aim of the London Film week will be to generate interest surrounding the new films being launched and so therefore i would need as many people to see the previews as possible. I considered incorporating Bluetooth film preview points around the city. There would be billboards advertising the films throughout London and therefore i may chose to incorporate a way to send these previews via short distance Bluetooth signals to any member of the public that walks past. I could also incorporate this into coffee shops, bus stops and taxis etc. People would become aware that they could go to the screens and watch these new up and coming films without queuing and paying using their mobile phones.

No comments: